Thread: Bug found: 1

Neuer Benutzer

Bug found: 1

Was play this morning and as I was tracking a battleship and carrier group and as I was hunting the battleship I came across something very interesting... IMG_0070.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]10[/ATTACH

lots of random ships on the list and a destroyer that was upside down on top of the battle ship?
    Not sure what happened, but just take a look for yourself.

I didn't know where to post this because their wasn't any topic area for bugs
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello SnowBird,

thank you for report.
    Run Deep, Run Silent!

Wow nice one. I always knew that there are those ghost ships but I never could reproduce it. Something special you did? Did you continue the game (so that scene was loaded again?)?

Neuer Benutzer
    Nope just sailed to Japan and engaged a large group, that was about it, I spotted it after planning my attack.
    @Martin

Neuer Benutzer
    I think I spotted another bug. The torpedo counter seems to be out by one. I just returned to Midway with one torp in the bow tubes which did not show up in the TDC - couldn't fire it.

Neuer Benutzer
    Also found these bugs:

Theirs one with a fire still glowing under water

Theirs one with the controls on the title screen after a mission

And theirs one with some sort of orb that was glowing like a flare almost but was just sitting there, it looked really cool actually but I don't know how it go there
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks so much for those reports! Will look at those starting next week. I'm on vacation atm.