Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Neuer Benutzer
    Thank you, Martin, for your quick action!

Fingers crossed...

Thanks for you report! I hope to have this fixed. If not, please let me know! In case it's not fixed I probably have to re-introduce that simplified saving - at least for some time.

Neuer Benutzer
    Strangely enough, the 'save anywhere' of the very first version always worked for me. With the 'save at Midway' option I always ended up in a different boat anyway... and time always seemed to reset to January 1942.

Will you publish at some point what is required to get medals?

Yes will do that, but for now I'm a bit stress. Found that issue, it was a build problem regarding the binaries. No clue how this could slip through my testing. ARGH! Update is on the way!

Update has been approved. Should work now as soon as it appears in the store.

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks, Martin, all better now.

Even the 'anywhere' in game save feature works!

I did encounter some odd things on patrol: one freighter that was just circling near the Marcus islands, until I put her out of her misery; once my compressed air running out on the surface (???); and once the boat submerging on her own from the map screen leading to a total loss. Never mind, all good fun!

Thanks again for fixing it so quickly. It's good to be back thanks to the Sterling service at the shipyard!
    Last edited by Redwing6891; 04.05.2017 at 00:02.

Haha oh well. Let's see that I fix those other issues soon. Glad that it works again, at least some pressure off.

Neuer Benutzer
    i am having a problem with the silent depth ipad update -it wont complete, even though i have like 1gb free, the update gets 2/3 done but then stops and i hve tried this multiple times and even deleted and redownloaded - but still the download stops installing 2/3s of the way and so i cant do anything - what is going on? have you changed something about the game that wont let my ipad 2 play it anymore?

That's odd. Downloading and installing is nothing we can do about because that's something Apple handles. Have you tried to reboot your device?

Neuer Benutzer
    Yes i restarted but still it wont install or something - actually now the game icon is just kind of grayed and if i select it, it just says waiting