Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Neuer Benutzer

Torpedoes won’t reload

I was lucky and managed to stay submerged and then escape. I’d liked to have engaged, as I had 2 fwd and 2 aft torpedoes left, but they wouldn’t reload!

When is the next update? When are we going to see some coastlines?

Neuer Benutzer
    Same issue here, and it happens all too frequently. Typically, and exactly as you say, it’s when there are two torpedoes remaining. Very annoying as you have to bring the game to a close by heading back to base.

Neuer Benutzer
    Just had a situation in a game where I had five forward torpedoes left, but they wouldn’t load.

This bug is completely ruining any enjoyment that might be had in this game.

Is there going to be a fix for it? I really hope so, and soon!

Thanks for that report. Currently we're preparing a new update (sorry for all the delays). Let me see if I can reproduce this issue.

Thanks for all your patience, we appreciate your feedback very much!

Neuer Benutzer
    Good to hear that there will be an update, Martin. This issue happens in every game, which is obviously very frustrating. That said, I discovered just yesterday that if I save and quit the game when this happens, the torpedoes will reload when starting it up again. So at least there is a workaround.

If this happens always it's a good sign I have a chance to fix it somehow easily. I understand your frustration, thanks for your time!

Neuer Benutzer
    For me it seems to be always the same. 5 Torpedos left and np reloading. I missed a battle ship because of that

I'm still onto this one, I'm currently limited regarding my time unfortunately but this is not forgotten. I already have fixed some stuff and will prepare an update soon.

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    If this happens always it's a good sign I have a chance to fix it somehow easily. I understand your frustration, thanks for your time!
    Unfortunately this doesn’t work for me. I tried it serval times.

Neuer Benutzer
    Same for me, 4 torpedos left and can't reload them = frustrating.