Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Release Date?

Neuer Benutzer

Release Date?

Hello to all the devs and community members.

I was poking around Google for a game/sim like "Silent Hunter" but for iOS. I cam across "Silent Depth" which looks super cool and accurate. I want to know if there is an estimated release date and how much it will cost on iOS.

Thanks,
    Shenherm

Neuer Benutzer
    yea yea, I need this game, when is it ready for release?.............

We aim for the end of this year for a very first version but don't nail us onto that. The first version won't be feature complete with all the stuff we've planned.

Neuer Benutzer
    Still waiting, its 2016 now and from what you are showing this game will be a hit, so ........ anytime soon?.....

Thanks for your kind words! Yeah, I think so anytime soon. It's going forward actually.

Neuer Benutzer
    Iv played Crash Dive, not to impressed, no torpedo fire screen, what im hoping for is as close to Silent Hunter 2 as possible without getting sued, then of course multiplayer & Linux PC server suport, then once you have proper funding Destroyer Command style multiplayer the follow it up with multiple stations per U-Boat, as we all have many unused Android Devices laying around i could load one station on each device, sound room one, Torpedo Fire Control on another, Radar on another that all connect to the Bridge as a Player/Server that would then connect online to a multiplayer game, having my friends over to serve as crew on my U-Boat.

Release date will be most probably by the end of this year. Finally...

Neuer Benutzer
    Ok its about the end of the year, ready?

Actually even earlier. For Android it's already out, for iOS and Windows Phone still in review.

And Amazon is also available