Neuer Benutzer

game crashing alot when weather is foggy?

I was at first thinking maybe my ipad wasnt up to the task but it has been okay with everything in the game until now, only crashing intermittently

but now i was playing a patrol and came across a single freighter in the morning ang with poor visibility so the view from in the game is that of a grayish/brownish sky, that is a fog of some sort - unfortunately everytime i try to continue my game after it has crashed, it just crashes again when i select the external view, or sometimes the conning tower. i think you have some kind of bug with the foggy weather in the game for ipad perhaps?

Hey there, that's odd. Actually there is nothing special in foggy conditions so I'm currently scratching my head what's going wrong there.

So it always happens when continuing a game? And it loads correctly but crashes afterwards when you switch the views?

Neuer Benutzer
    Yes exactly - on the continue game. perhaps that game is broken and i should start a new patrol and see what happens, - i guess i kind of gave up after all the crashes, thinking i will just wait for an update or something

Well all that saving and restoring is highly complex. I thought about to do it simpler so that you always save at Midway for instance. That would make things million times easier but intermediate results while on a patrol and saving would get lost then... Hmm... Will have to dig very deep here...

Neuer Benutzer
    well i think maybe the problem is fixed for now - in that i did a reset las suggested - i had not though tto do a reset, its not something i think to do with my ipad as one slips into thinking all too easily that just by closing it that it is shutdown, but no i think doing a reset can be beneficial in this instance, as after the reset the game was playing much better - perhaps over time one eventually needs to do the occasional reset it seems

Fascinating. Thanks for letting us know!