Thread: Needs fixes

Neuer Benutzer

Needs fixes

Pink scream on 3d view deck gun and paria scope. Game freaz trying to kill ship with 3 torpedos or deck gun both tatital map or any other mod. Pleas add zoom for deck gun. And make ships less harder to kill lol. I bought the game on windows store for $8.48 usa. Seems ok so far I updated from lumax windows 8.1 to 10 now. Any ways hope my input helps. I didn't know this game was in the making since you can already by it.

Neuer Benutzer
    I forgot also if the game starts off with out pink screen in campain making patrol area and using time speed up to get ther makes screens trun pink also.

Neuer Benutzer
    I hope my profile pick tells it all ��

Neuer Benutzer
    I fierd two torpedos at a light cargo ship it froze. Its as if game frezes when your abought to kill the ship. Agin pink screen still a isuse. Lot of try's to get past it....

Hello GrayWolf.
    The game is runing with the unity engine. There is nothing special with the code or needed device.
    Please update your OS and look for running apps that make these problems. Silent Depth didn't make any trouble in working on your device.
    Maybe you switch between playing the game and using apps?

Regards

Chris
    Run Deep, Run Silent!

Neuer Benutzer
    Im just running game. If I don't get a pink screen trying to kill a ship game freezes. I up graded to windows 10 by up date. From lumax 8.1

Neuer Benutzer
    Well I just tried again playing today again freezes trying to shot 3 torpedos to kill ship. If I only Fier two it don't frezz. Bit if I fier one more at same ship it will frezz. I shot at trying I can hit mutaple ships but as long as I don't Fier at same ship game will work. Great news I think you guys fixed pink scream isue! I'll test again I just wanted to post. I hope you guys make this game run smother be great!!.

Neuer Benutzer
    I'm running lumix 640 Windows 8 I upgraded to 10. Still isues. I tried a while ago. Pink scren and still frezes killing a ship. At leas when 3rd torpedo is a second or so from hitting. Same when you try to gun it. Just won't let me kill a ship with out freezing.

I will try with a newer Unity version maybe they fixed it. If not there's nothing I can do at the moment because this is clearly a Unity issue not a problem with the game itself. Sorry.

Neuer Benutzer
    It's ok at least I'm a help even if its not good news